- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tsp basil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 cans condensed reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- ⅓ cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ pound scallops
- ½ pound flounder fillets or crab meat
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
Cook lasagna noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water.
Sauté onion in butter. Cool, then add cottage cheese, cream cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and egg.
In a second bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, garlic, wine, scallops, fish (or crab), and shrimp.
Assemble thin layer seafood sauce, 1/5 noodles (4 per layer), ½ cheese mixture, 1/5 noodles, ½ seafood mixture, 1/5 noodles, ½ cheese mixture, 1/5 noodles, ½ seafood mixture, and remaining noodles. Top with a bit of reserved seafood sauce.
Cover with foil, bake 350°F for 60 minutes. Remove foil, top with Parmesan and mozzarella, cook 15 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes.