- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ lb mushrooms, sliced and sauteéd
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 can salmon, drained and flaked
- 3-4 medium tomatoes, sliced in thin wedges
- 1 tsp basil, crumbled
- 1 tsp oregano, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- salt and pepper
- 1 pie shell, baked
Preheat oven to 325° F. Combine cheddar, mozzarella, ricotta, chopped onions, mushrooms and salmon. Spoon into baked pie shell. Arrange tomato slices on top over filling Sprinkle with herbs, chopped green onions, salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
Cool 15 minutes before cutting.